Retail Commission Sales, Full Time: Somerset Collection
Posted on: October 16, 2020
Job Overview: -- The Draw vs. Commission Sales Associate is
responsible for providing outstanding customer service, meeting
hourly sales and Star Rewards goals on a personal and departmental
basis, and demonstrating superior product knowledge to customers.
To create a shopping experience that will make the customer feel
welcome and comfortable. Perform other duties as assigned. --
Continue below for an abbreviated job summary or view the complete
job description-- -- Macy's uses a scheduling plan that allows our
associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules
by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally,
during key events and peak selling times, Macy's may offer
additional shifts to our associates, which they may--pick up using
the self-scheduling tool.-- Details on Macy's schedule options are
available during the interview process. -- Essential Functions:
- Acknowledge customers in a friendly and helpful manner within
30 seconds of their entry into the area.
- Handle all returns courteously and professionally.
- Determine customer needs based on personal features and other
customer preference related factors.
- Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services to build
sales and minimize returns.
- Suggest additional merchandise to compliment customer
- Regular, dependable attendance--and punctuality.
Qualifications: -- Education/Experience:--------------------
- No specific educational accomplishment is--required.------
- At least six months to one year of previous--selling experience
is required.-- Communication Skills:
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional--documents
such as safety rules, operating and--maintenance instructions, and
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers,--peers, and
- Able to communicate on the--telephone with proper etiquette.--
- Basic math functions such as addition,
subtraction,--multiplication, and division.--
- Able to use a calculator.--
- Must be able to calculate percentages and ratios.
- Must be able to make change using American--monetary units.--
- Must be able to work independently with minimal--supervision.--
- This position requires constant moving, talking,--hearing,
reaching, and standing.
- Must be able to--stand for at least two consecutive hours.
- Must be--able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- May occasionally be--required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and
- Vision abilities include close vision, color
vision,--depth--perception, and ability to adjust focus.-- Other
- Must be able to function as part of a team.--
- Possess--a strong sense of urgency.--
- Must enjoy meeting and--interacting with customers.
- Possess a thirst for--learningWork Hours:--
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and
company needs. This job overview is not all inclusive.-- In
addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job
overview at any time.-- Macy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.-- Macy's,
Inc. - including Macy's and Bloomingdale's - will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a
manner consistent with----and--.
Keywords: Macy's, Troy , Retail Commission Sales, Full Time: Somerset Collection, Accounting, Auditing , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!