CPA Administrative Assistant
Company: EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Located in Troy, MI
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 Salary
Express Employment Professionals of Brighton/Howell is searching
for an experienced and professional Administrative Assistant to
fill a Direct-Hire position with a fully integrated CPA firm
located in Troy. This is a long-term career opportunity with a
family owned company offering stability and growth in a positive,
team-oriented, and friendly work environment.
Schedule: 8:30pm - 5:00pm / Monday - Friday (overtime during busy
season and special projects)
Starting Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 (Depending on experience)
About the CPA Firm:
We offer accounting, tax, consulting, audit, and advisory services
to clients throughout the Metro-Detroit area. Our goal is to help
our clients achieve their financial goals through their
understanding of complex accounting and tax issues, maximizing cash
flow and minimizing their tax liabilities.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities: includegeneral office
duties, direct client contact, office supply purchasing,
responsiveness to client billing questions, and bookkeeping related
- Provide administrative support to all office team members
- Answer incoming calls and schedule client meetings for office
- Carry out administrative duties such as data entry, filing,
binding, scanning, etc.
- Exhibit polite and professional communication via phone,
e-mail, and mail
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Work closely with team members to assist with month-end and
year-end close process
- Carry out administrative duties directly related to tax
preparation during tax season
- Light accounting for firm clients; check entry, data entry,
bank reconciliations, etc.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or
- Proficient computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office;
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe
- Prior experience with QuickBooks and/or Accounting CS software
is a plus (but not required)
- Ability to prioritize, show initiative and multi-task
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Must be self-starter and quick learner with the ability to work
effectively within a team setting.
- Flexibility in work schedule is necessary to accommodate
periods of high-volume workload.
- Effective interpersonal, organizational, and documentation
- Excellent communication skills required - verbal and
APPLY TODAY! WE ARE HIRING NOW! Please submit your resume to or
call Jessica at to discuss additional details.
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114
Keywords: EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS, Troy , CPA Administrative Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!