Company: The Phillip Charles Group
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Our client a leading retailer of sporting goods, has an
immediate need for an Accounting Clerk to support the Accounting
Department. The Accounting Clerk will assist with sales and
This is an indefinite contract position paying between $16.00 -
$18.00 per hour depending on experience. The hours are 7a.m. or
8a.m. - 4p.m. or 5p.m., Monday - Friday.
Accounting Clerk Duties:
- Audit daily store cash reports/bank deposits/paid outs (make
adjustments as necessary).
- Email retail stores to get missing paperwork.
- Make sure deposits are done in a timely manner and record if
not, work with store with any issues they may have, track unusual
cash shortages and overage each day, and verify amounts paid on
surcharge forms are correct).
- Daily check of credit card variances (investigate variances /
process and make adjustments as necessary).
- Cancel retail store inventory transfers when a transfer is
keyed incorrectly by the store.
- Process store incoming mail as required. The Phillip Charles
Group is your advocate whether you are a seasoned veteran or a new
grad still trying to determine your career path. We know how
stressful and time consuming finding the right job can be. We make
it less stressful. Explore your employment opportunities with the
help of The Phillip Charles Group. The Phillip Charles Group has
been servicing the local metro Detroit area for the past 30 years
and has built incredibly strong partnerships with our clients,
candidates and employees.
Accounting Clerk Requirements:
- HSD/GED, Associates degree a plus
- Proficient with Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication, time management and organizational
Interested and qualified candidates for the opening should submit
their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed
as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted
to set up an interview.
Keywords: The Phillip Charles Group, Troy , Accounting Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!