Company: Suburban Buick GMC of Troy
Posted on: March 23, 2020
Are you seeking a career opportunity with room for
advancement?!We are currently looking to add an Administrative
Assistant to our team.Position Overview: As an
Administrative--Assistant, you will be responsible for performing
various clerical and administrative duties relating to
non-commercial vehicle recon fulfillment.Company Overview:The
Suburban organization believes that its strength, continued
success, future growth and profitability depend on building
trusting relationships with our employees, customers and industry
partners.Individual and organizational pride are critical elements
of our future. Our people make all the difference. This belief
fosters a commitment to provide opportunities for growth and new
challenges for our employees so they may achieve professional
development and personal fulfillment. Working with our local
communities, we help and support those people and organizations
whose fulfillment enhances their quality of life as it does our
own. Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Maintain customer account agreements, vehicle files,
verification of title information, records of the completion of
reconditioning work, and other required information.
- Create and maintain billing files for reconditioning fees
related to these accounts.
- Ensure payment for billings or accounts receivable are received
timely and posted as well as contact customers for reconciliation
- Analyze and manage customer vehicle throughput via daily
- Manage customer's expectations of recon fulfillment activities
through proactive communications.
- Build deep service relationships with customers.
- Soft sell additional services to dealers upon delivery of
- Perform data entry and verify customer vehicle information is
accurately recorded in the system and that vehicles are properly
tagged with a work order.
- Coordinate with the reconditioning shop areas for vehicle
repairs and post charges to appropriate account in a timely
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to assigned customer
vehicles, provide quality service, and assist in resolving
- Evaluate reconditioning needs and provide timely and accurate
- Receive vehicle and registration information from customers
interested in reconditioning services.
- Enter all pertinent information into AS400 and approved work
requested by customer
- Utilize the AS400/VCF systems to monitor and track vehicle
- Review completed work ensuring customer quality standards are
achieved and/or exceeded.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.--Administrative
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 4 years of clerical or administrative support experience
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Advanced computer software skills necessary.
- Must be able to use general office equipment (i.e., copier, fax
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks, manual
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth
perception.What we offer:
- Unparalleled training program - One of the top Sales and
Service Training Programs in the area.
- Family-oriented work environment with an open-door policy.
- Vacation and Holiday pay.
- Celebration of work anniversaries, birthdays, and new team
members in our monthly newsletter, The Scoop.
- Almost limitless growth opportunities - 32 different automotive
brands in over 44 locations.
- Full benefits including maternity leave, medical, dental,
vision, short-term disability insurance, company-paid life
insurance - 2x annual income, 401k with company match
- Company-wide wellness program (open to all employees and
- Company stability - 70 years, continual growth, largest auto
group in Michigan, 14th largest in US, annual sales in excess of $2
billion.--We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Suburban Buick GMC of Troy, Troy , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!