Company: Clear Rate Communications
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job OverviewThe Receptionist performs routine clerical,
secretarial and administrative work in answering telephones,
receiving visitors, providing customer assistance, data processing,
- Welcome visitors to the corporate office by greeting them;
answering and referring questions.
- Greet and direct office callers; transfer calls to voicemail
when an associate is not available.
- Generate reports for executives, internal and external managers
on a regular basis.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail and packages.
- Prepare and coordinate the pick-up and delivery of ground and
express mail services.
- Process returned mail.
- Coordinate and assist with activities for company events.
- Maintain schedule for conference rooms.
- Match and mail checks for invoices and commission payments;
mail refund checks.
- Send customer surveys; upload data, generate surveys, analyze
and report results to executives and supervisors.
- Oversee, place and receive orders from various vendors and
- Complete special projects for managers as needed.
- Update and maintain company phone directory, org chart, seating
chart and maintain data lists.
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying,
faxing, scanning, filing and collating.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with
procedures and policies.
- Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Stock beverages and snacks, clean the coffee machine, kitchen
and fridge on a daily/weekly basis.
- Complete additional tasks and duties as needed.
- Assist with new hires on orientation day.
- Coordinate employee badge system with building
- High School diploma required.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in administrative, and clerical
- Tech savvy and proficient with MS Office Suite, design
software, google office, Adobe, etc.
- Strong ability to adapt to changing priorities and
multitasking, with attention to detail and proactive problem
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication
- Communications Effectively
- Decision Quality
- Situational Adaptability
Keywords: Clear Rate Communications, Troy , Receptionist/Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!