Senior Quality Engineer - Automotive Tier 1
Company: FPC - FORTUNE PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS - Orlando Offi
Posted on: February 20, 2021
SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEERAUTOMOTIVE TIER 1
Our client is a European Automotive company, with HQ in Europe and
manufacturing/development facilities in Michigan. Company
manufactures Automotive Powertrain Systems.
Located in Rochester Hills Michigan, this is a newly created role
in newly expanded operation. The company offers a professional work
environment, great benefits, professional growth, career
opportunity in a state of the art facility.
This is a Leadership position....the selected candidate will likely
progress to Quality Manager.
- Provide input, direction, response and update customers on
- Use APQP - Advanced Product Quality Planning - track progress
of quality initiatives.
- Maintain quality related project - program status, particularly
new project launch quality.
- Participate in quality problem solving (root cause analysis)
and in quality audits.
- Support other Quality Engineering Functions.
- Manage the work - Lead QE's and Quality techs.
- Interact most with customer on quality during new launches &
product issues. Occasional interaction with internal quality,
supplier / vendor quality.
Candidate Requirements:Looking for a person who is driven,
self-starter, outstanding communication skills, has the right
business & technical Acumen and is able to present themselves as a
professional in Quality...someone who can progress to the position
of quality manager in 1 year.
- Prior experience 7 to 15 years or more experience in Quality at
an Automotive Tier 1 or Automotive OEM.
- Prior experience in internal quality, customer quality, or
launch quality or program management role related to quality.
- Must know quality documentation for the Automotive
- Familiarity with AIAG base quality standards - TS 16949, PPAP
etc. (or Toyota Production System - TPS Quality) and program manage
quality related items.
- BSME (Or non technical degree); CQE - Certified Quality
Engineer Accreditation is a plus but not required.
- Prior Experience with Problem Solving Methodologies is a
- Must have exceptional and polished communication skills.
- Must be presently a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder.
FPC - FORTUNE PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS, ORLANDO OFFICEFor Further
information about us, please visit
--- For additional information, contact Jay Gidwani on Ext 130---
Please apply for position before you call at our Orlando, FL
office.--- Prefer Local Candidates - Relocation Assistance is
Unavailable.--- Must be a US Citizen or have prior Visa
Authorization for US
Tags: quality, quality assurance, quality engineer, quality
manager, sqa, sqe, supplier quality engineer, engineering, quality
assurance engineering, quality control, product quality, vendor
quality, manufacturing, automotive, customer quality, program
manager, project manager, vehicle quality, truck quality, car
quality, quality assurance manager, QC, QA, Quality, supplier
quality, technician, quality supervisor, TQM, cqe, quality
engineering, black belt, six sigma, qc engineer, qa engineer, ISO,
TS 16949, IATF 16949, QS9000, AS9100, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Honda,
kia, isuzu, plant quality, Ford, Chrysler, General motors, Japanese
tps, quality engineer, Quality development.
Keywords: FPC - FORTUNE PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS - Orlando Offi, Troy , Senior Quality Engineer - Automotive Tier 1, Engineering , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!