Posted on: February 24, 2021
24G is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer that is interested
in working in a fast paced envrionment. If you are interested in
exploring and working with new technologies and eager for growth
then this is the job for you. As a DevOps Engineer, you'll be
responsible for creating, building, and maintaining all activities
related to the integration and deployment of our applications. This
position is integral to our success and requires a thoughtful,
methodical approach. You love creating systems, deploying them,
documenting, training, and supporting software operations. You'll
have an opportunity to craft data solutions and software for some
of the top Fortune 100 companies like Volkswagen, FCA, Nike, etc.
Or, you could work with our growing team dedicated to Amazon
Marketing Services that helps create marketing solutions for brands
like Penguin Books or Skullcandy. Oh, and yes, we do work out of a
rehabbed Bowling Alley in the Northern Detroit suburb of Troy,
Michigan. No degree required!
But most importantly, we are looking for passionate engineers that
are eager to grow. If you want to expand your skills in a multitude
of areas, if you work well on a team, and enjoy building projects
from start to finish, then this is the role for you.
Duties and Responsibilites:
- Develop, maintain, and expand our code test, release, and
- Build systems to monitor and ensure best practices in
- Be responsible for the overall health and efficiency of our
- Create tools/scripts to help in build and deployment (Terraform
/ Chef / Docker / Cloud Formation)
- 3+ years of Cloud Architecture / DevOps experience.
- In-depth knowledge of public cloud platforms Amazon Web
Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) technologies
(Bitbucket Pipeline / CircleCI / Jenkins / Travis)
- Extensive understanding of Kubernetes architecture
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code concepts including
Terraform, Docker and Helm
- Solid understanding of microservice architecture, REST usage
- Serverless experience (AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions,
- Solid understanding of Git (pull requests, branching, tagging,
On top of all of this, you will have access to all of the following
perks (just to list a few):
- Free Drinks and Coffee
- Free Onsite Bowling
- Open environment optimal for cross departmental
- Dog friendly - Bring your pet to the office
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical, Dental and Vision
- Metlife Life Insurance, STD, and LTD
- Voya 401(k)
- Flexible Time Off
This job description is intended to outline those functions
typically performed by individuals assigned to this classification.
This description is not intended to be all - inclusive or to limit
the discretionary authority of supervisors to assign other tasks of
similar nature or level of responsibility. 24G reserves the right
to change or assign to this position as required.
W2 only. We are not offering sponsorship at this time.
24G, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, religion, sex, national origin, Veteran status, gender,
sexual orientation or disability.
Keywords: 24G, Troy , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!