Project Engineer (Entry Level, 0-5 years Experience)
Company: FPC - FORTUNE PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS - Orlando Offi
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Project Engineer - Entry Level 0 to 5 years
experienceMulti-$Billion Global Automotive Manufacturing Company
Near Bloomfield Hills Michigan.Our client company is looking for a
Project Engineer who is a Mechanical or Industrial Engineer -
recent graduate Engineer (0-5 years experience). The company is
produces high-volume Automotive Precision components, and have
plants in the US (and also Globally). The Mechanical Engineer will
become an integral part of Indiana Manufacturing Team.The company
- Significant career path & professional growth
- Solid healthcare benefits,
- Generous vacation,
- Professional work environment
- Access to state of the art manufacturing equipment and
- Competitive SalaryJob Description:
- You'll Support Manufacturing Operations...in Process
Engineering and Quality Engineering.
- Work with state of the art - Automation - Automated & Semi
- Learn to review operations data, identify problems and
bottlenecks in Quality and participate in Process Improvement.
- Communicate with various OEM customers on program status
related to process ramp up and quality issues.
- Learn and Participate in improving efficiency of operations,
documenting process changes, support manufacturing quality
- Participate in team meetings to present process improvement or
manufacturing process improvement.Requirements:
- Prefer BSIE or BSME.
- 0 to 5 years experience - Recent Grads are welcome to Apply,
for a position with planned career advancement.
- Prior experience in Quality Engineering is a plus.
- Prefer some experience in MS Excel (for data analysis and
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Looking for someone with strong interpersonal and communication
skills to work in a diverse team setting.FPC - Fortune Personnel
Consultants: Orlando Office
- Position Location is Troy, Michigan
- Relocation assistance: Not available
- Candidate must be presently authorized work in USA (no visa, no
sponsor, must be a US Citizen or Green card holder).
- For Further information about us, please visit
- FPC Orlando, FL Office 407-307-1500 Denise Toruno, Ext 123Our
fees are paid by the client company, candidates never pay us a fee.
Search tags - Process Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or Industrial
Engineer ngineering, Intern, internship, Entry level, College
Graduate, Manufacturing, Quality Control - QC QA, Inventory,
Production, Operations, Data, Data Analysis, Process Engineer,
Mechanical Engineer, Quality Management, Product Engineer, Product
Engineering Manager, Senior Product Engineer, Industrial engineer,
Design Engineer, Quality, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineer,
Engineering Design, Development Engineer, Electronics, Process
Engineer Design Engineer, Engineering Jobs, Manufacturing
Equipment, Product Improvement, Product, Hardware, Software,
Firmware, Analog, design engineer, application engineer, electrical
engineer, electronic hardware, research, development, design,
R&D, chief, program, engineer, senior engineer, electrical
engineering, electronics engineering
Keywords: FPC - FORTUNE PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS - Orlando Offi, Troy , Project Engineer (Entry Level, 0-5 years Experience), Engineering , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!