Company: Global Technology Associates
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Title: Lab Technician -
Job ID : 22-00026
Location : Troy, MI
Pay Rate: $25.50-$29.50/hour
Additional Benefits: Health, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, pto
and paid holidays -
Type of Hire : 6 month Contract with possible extensions -
Shift : 1st - 7am - 4pm -Monday - Friday
Position Summary :
- Function as a Team Member with the Senior Technician to install
Interior Trim components and assemblies to a vehicle test buck. -Be
able lift / kneel /reach to perform installation of instrument
panel assembly and related components at temperatures of --22F) or
185F several times per shift in an environmental test chamber.
Position Requirements :
- 1 - 3 years' experience assembling instrument panels or other
interior trim components.
- Learn, retain, and follow laboratory processes, procedures,
standards, and best practices.
- Adhere to and support "5S" (workplace organization) and safety
- Experience using hand tools (rachets, wrenches, torque wrench,
- Experience using powered hand tools (drill/drivers, impact
- Ability to understand and operate basic technician tools
(calipers, steel rule, balances, etc.).
- Good work ethic, on time arrival to work, not afraid to ask
questions if assignment not understood.
- Work as part of a Team to complete tasks on time.
- Have basic computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft
Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Powered Industrial forklift truck experience is a plus, not
GTA Questions :
- Do you have previous automotive lab experience? If so, please
share a few details. -
- What is the highest level of education you have
- Are you currently working? If yes, why are you currently
looking to make a move?
- Based on the job description, what is your desired compensation
for this role? Please do not put negotiable.
- When would you be available to interview and start this
position, if selected?
- If you currently do not live near the job location and the
commute is too far for you, are you willing and able to relocate at
your own expense?
- Are you able to work in the U.S. without need for a Visa, other
than a TN Visa for Canadian citizens?
Please note that if you are a current GTA employee or have been
placed by GTA at one of our clients, we will not be able to
entertain moving you. However, we are hopeful that you may know
someone else who is qualified and as such you would still be
eligible for our generous referral bonus program detailed
REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM:
If you are able to refer a person we do hire, we can offer up to
$250 for contractors after they are on the job for 90 days and up
to $500 for direct hires after they are on the job between 90 days
to 180 days, depending on customer payment terms.
Keywords: Global Technology Associates, Troy , Lab Technician, Engineering , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!