Jr. Product Engineer
Company: Linked Professional Services
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Providing technical direction and support to meet both customer
as well as organizational objectives on current and future IP
programs. Effectively supports program managers by communicating
and working with customers and internal departments.
- Develop new Instrument Panel designs for full life cycle
programs leading the Instrument Panel Engineers in development of
World Class designs and implementation into production.
- Understand all Customer Engineering requirements along with
Company Manufacturing requirements to develop the optimal
- Follow programs from pre-spend stage thru production
implementation meeting all required objectives.
- Lead engineering team for root cause analysis for both internal
and customer issues, coordinate implementation of corrective
- Support Program Manager in meeting cost & timing
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: -
- Interior Cockpit knowledge (preferred not required) -
- Strong communication and documentation skills. -
- High level of proficiency in problem solving. -
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and reliability. -
- Demonstrated innovative thinker.
The following would be a plus: -
- Plastic product and process development knowledge. -
- Injection Tooling and Fixture knowledge. -
- Understanding of GD&T. -
- Ability to interpret a 3D CAD model and all related
BENEFITS INCLUDED: -
- Company Paid Vacation - 2 weeks -
- Company Paid Holiday - 18 Holidays
- Company Paid Short term and Long term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance -
- Option to participate in 401 K - Medical, Dental and Vision
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Linked Professional Services, Troy , Jr. Product Engineer, Engineering , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...