Marketing Delivery Manager
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Company DescriptionEpsilon is the leader in outcome-based
marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises.
Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for
personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency,
Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable
business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable
identity management platform representing 200+ million people,
Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by
design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.Job DescriptionEpsilon is looking for a
Project Manager to manage/execute General Motors B2C marketing
projects per the direction of the Client and the Internal Sales
Team. The ideal candidate will need to operate in a fast-paced,
data-driven environment and be responsible for managing all data
integration points between Epsilon and GM. They must be able to
understand and articulate business requirements as conveyed by
internal or external Clients and have the ability to turn written
and verbal instructions into comprehensive Business Requirements.
They must be able to work on multiple large programs
simultaneously, manage change, and think critically to complete
- Act as a liaison between GM clients, vendor partners, internal
clients, and data engineers to define marketing campaign
- Write business requirement documents detailing the inputs,
outputs, processing, and personalization rules for the execution of
- Partner with data engineers to ensure accurate execution,
including the mandate of quality checks at every stage of the
- Collaborate with account team on audience targeting, test
strategies, and reporting/analytics requirements.
- Work through program priorities, resource allocations, and
escalations as necessary.
- Work through research requests and troubleshoot issues to
determine effective and efficient resolutions.
- Manage data integration points between the client, Epsilon, and
- Build and manage project timelines to ensure all milestones are
- Manage day to day file transfers and file QC's.
- Develop process improvements to make workflows more efficient
and ensure programs achieve optimal results.
- Work with internal teams to determine scope of new programs,
requirements, and prioritization of enhancements.
- Perform in a multi-task, fast-paced environment and be able to
quickly adjust to change.Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of related project management experience.
- Direct mail, email, and/or digital marketing experience in the
automotive industry is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).Skills and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to comprehend written and/or verbal instruction and
translate it into clear business requirements and
- Must be reliable, self-directed, and capable of using sound
judgment to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proactive and can anticipate needs, take initiative with
excellent follow through, and requires little direction or
- Able to prioritize work and shift priorities as needed to meet
aggressive deadlines and milestones is required.
- Capable of problem solving, analysis, and decision making.
- Must be comfortable interacting with staff/colleagues of
- Able to build relationships with a variety of individual
- Can remain focused under pressure in a demanding
- Able to negotiate and manage conflict and create win-win
solutions to challenges and issues.QualificationsAdditional
InformationGreat People, Deserve Great BenefitsWe know that we have
some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world,
and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here,
expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless
opportunities to advance your career.Epsilon is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate
against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived
race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical
disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits
harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these
protected categories.Epsilon will provide accommodations to
applicants needing accommodations to complete the application
Keywords: Epsilon, Troy , Marketing Delivery Manager, Executive , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!