Company: Drury Hotels
Posted on: January 6, 2022
575 W. BIg Beaver Road - Troy, Michigan 48084
To comply with Federal Executive Order 14042, this position
requires team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or
receive an approved medical/religious exemption.
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you
belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters
at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today (and for
tomorrow) in this position.
As experts in hotel operations creating memorable guest
experiences, Drury Hotels Company's General Managers support our
vision, core values and goals by taking exceptional care of our
team members who take exceptional care of our guests.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Expect to be appreciated for who you are and recognized for what
you do. Smiles included. As part of Drury Hotels Hotel Operations
Leadership team, you will:
- You will provide expert leadership across all departments of
the hotel taking the lead on providing exceptional service to each
guest and train, develop and coach team members to achieve success
in their roles.
- You will cultivate an environment of exceptional guest service
by establishing high service standards by hiring the right team
members with the right attitude for the right position.
- You will role model quality assurance best practices each day
with the team and consistently meet or exceed all quality assurance
- You will deliver on key business measures of service, cost and
labor controls and team engagement through hands-on leadership,
delegating and empowering team members.
- You will assist in developing an annual operating budget for
the hotel and ensure the hotel meets and or exceeds
- You will use good critical thinking skills to successfully
handle challenging situations, proactively resolve issues and show
dedication to continuous improvement.
- You will lead the recruitment, selection hiring, training and
promotion of team members while ensuring all team members are
provided the support and tools to be successful in their
position.WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
- A positive, can-do attitude required.
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality, business or related field
- Minimum of three years supervisory experience with demonstrated
leadership success. Hotel specific experience preferred.WHAT YOU
CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued
for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)-shared
for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription,
life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance
Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans,
management training, and more-60% of management positions promoted
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers
(2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel
Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that's a record!)
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.Apply Now.
Keywords: Drury Hotels, Troy , General Manager, Executive , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!