Marketing Delivery Manager
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Company DescriptionEpsilon is the leader in outcome-based
marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises.
Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for
personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency,
Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable
business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID -, the most accurate and
stable identity management platform representing 200+ million
people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in
privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50
years of experience in personalization and performance working with
the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a
trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email
programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a
global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around
the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.Job DescriptionEpsilon is seeking an
experienced Marketing Delivery Manager to manage/execute Automotive
B2C development initiatives per the direction of the Client and
Internal Sales Team. The ideal candidate will need to operate in an
interactive, data-driven environment and will be responsible for
facilitating communication between Epsilon and Clients to obtain
requirements and execute necessary data integrations. They must be
able to understand and articulate business requirements conveyed by
internal or external Clients and have the ability to turn written
and verbal instructions into comprehensive Business Cases. They
must be able to work on multiple large programs simultaneously,
manage change, and think critically to complete
- Work with internal and external Clients, vendor partners, and
product and development teams to gather and define initiative
- Write business cases detailing the initiative requirements for
development team scoping.
- Resolve open items that arise throughout the scoping,
development, QA and launch phases.
- Clearly communicate expectations to project stakeholders; act
as a mediator between stakeholders and team members.
- Track and report on the status of initiatives to stakeholders
throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work through research requests and troubleshoot issues to
determine effective and efficient resolutions.
- Manage data integrations between the Client, Epsilon, and
- Work through program priorities, resource allocations and
- Assist in project scoping by identifying opportunities to
integrate within current environment vs. building a new
- Ensure all project artifacts are saved in the centralized
- Develop process improvements to make workflows more efficient.
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to comprehend written and/or verbal instruction and
translate it into clear business requirements and
- Must be reliable, self-directed, and capable of using sound
judgment to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines.
- Develops and nurtures collaborative relationships and has
outstanding communication skills; has a proven ability to influence
others to get things done, even when they have no direct line of
authority over them.
- Pays attention to the details, but never loses sight of the big
- Is an adaptive self-starter with the ability to work under
project circumstances ranging from nearly-independent to
- Has a high bar for quality, takes ownership and drives
accountability across the organization.
- Able to prioritize work and quickly shift responsibilities to
meet deadlines and milestones.
- Capable of problem solving, analysis, and decision making.
- Must be comfortable interacting with staff/colleagues of
- Able to negotiate and manage conflict and create win-win
solutions to challenges and issues. Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of related project management experience.
- Direct mail, email, and/or digital marketing experience is
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus.
- Automotive agency experience is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
QualificationsAdditional InformationGreat People, Deserve Great
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
your career.Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's
policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee
based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including
pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship
status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including
transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or
local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories.Epsilon will
provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to
complete the application process.#LI-DH1REF116243U
Keywords: Epsilon, Troy , Marketing Delivery Manager, Executive , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!