Manager of Sales
Company: Tri-Chem Corporation
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Tri-Chem's leadership team needs a motivated, results-driven
Sales Director to lead our 20+ person sales team. The successful
candidate will have experience in Chemical and Facilities
Maintenance sales, selling both retail and wholesale markets,
understand what motivates customers to buy and be knowledgeable in
the full sales lifecycle. The Sales Director will be responsible
for leading an experienced team of Account Managers, most of whom
have worked for the company for 15+ years. If you are an
experienced sales leader, financially motivated and capable of
teaching your strategies to a team, we're excited to talk with you.
- Evaluate the current sales activities to identify areas of
strength and assess those activities that must be improved to meet
the demands of current sales, as well as future growth.
- Demonstrate ability to attract, coach, retain and develop sales
- Provide on-the-ground support for account managers as they
generate leads and close new deals.
- Regularly review performance of the account managers, set
direction and provide feedback to the performance shortfalls in a
positive manner and take action to bring about improvement and
- Meet with team and customers to discuss their evolving needs
and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and
programs to capture key demographics.
- Develop and maintain annual sales budget and resource plan.
- Provide pricing direction to best accomplish sales objectives
set forth by senior management.
- Provide daily/weekly reports of account manager success and
communicate to executive team.
- Coordinate training (product/sales/application) of account
managers and customer base to achieve company objectives.
- Keep leadership abreast of market opportunities, competitive
issues, and market/regulatory conditions, and drive total sales and
profit growth through a highly profitable sales team.
- 5+ years in sales leadership role with a track record of
superior performance metrics.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Chemical and Facilities
Maintenance sales; sales to both retail and wholesale
- Entrepreneurial leader who is driven to create success stories
in a highly competitive environment.
- Capable and effective communicator. Adept at influencing people
with diverse interests, objectives, agendas.
- Sense of ownership with a strong desire to make a personal
contribution to the success of the overall company.
- Positive approach to problem solving, seasoned judgment, good
business instincts, well developed sense of personal
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related
- Familiarity with CRM software
Keywords: Tri-Chem Corporation, Troy , Manager of Sales, Executive , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!