Assistant Smallwares Manager
Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Assistant Smallwares Manager FULL-TIME $14/hr Responsible for
the receiving product and ensures that aisles are stocked, labeled,
clean, and delivered product is packed
out, and proper customer service is provided. 50% or more of the
job includes manual labor. Essential functions:
- Ensuring proper customer service and works to develop
relationships with customers.
- Supervising and working together with Smallwares Supervisor (if
applicable) and Stocker/s to assure that shelves are
stocked and merchandise is rotated.
- Assisting in developing schedules, monitors performance and
recommends the proper discipline as appropriate including
- Training employees in job responsibilities and safe operating
Interviews candidates and recommends for hires.
- Reviewing inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to
prevent shrinkage and damages.
- Rotating product as needed.
- Ensuring that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most
recent pricing and market conditions.
- Supervising and working alongside the Stocker/s in the receiving
of all smallwares products and ensures that the proper
paperwork is completed.
- Physically breaks down pallets, stocks product and organizes
- Maintaining accurate computer inventory levels by having physical
inventories performed on a regular basis and
- Supervising the ordering of smallwares products from vendors on a
regular basis to assure we have competitive pricing
and minimal shrink due to expirations and not have too much
inventory on hand.
- Coordinating that the pallets stored in the racks have the proper
block and date tags.
- Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a
regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets
and cleaning underneath.
- Insuring that excess inventory not slotted on floor is stacked in
overhead racks in close proximity to where it is
- Assuring that trash is removed from floor and properly
- Makes sure that low stock/out of stock information is
communicated to the Inventory Controller after carefully
checking the system and rack for product.
- Maintaining that all signage is correct and that the flyers
prices are reflected on the product.
- Coordinating proper merchandising of aisles (logical adjacencies,
proper holding power, and space allocation) and
creatively merchandises and sets up impulse areas for
- Performs weekly self-audits DTW-01 WS-01 Schedule Shift start:
9:00AM Shift length: 8 hours 5 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan Qualifications
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Can lift 35 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Troy , Assistant Smallwares Manager, Executive , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!