Director of Business Applications & Integrations
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Director of IT Applications / Great Benefits / Growing
CompanyThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Stefan WoodsAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $140,000 per yearA bit about us:As an innovator in
an evolving healthcare world, we have been designing business and
technology solutions to drive better care, outcomes, and
productivity within its own home health and hospice companies for
over 20 years. In the last several years, our solutions have been
successfully integrated across the healthcare continuum.Why join
- Competitive Pay: With opportunity for advancement
- Health and Welfare Benefits: Various medical, dental, and
vision insurance options for you and your family to choose
- Supplemental Benefits: Company paid life insurance and
disability benefits. Also, pre-tax FSA and HSA plans are
- Generous PTO Packages: 15 days PTO that grows with your tenure,
6 paid holidays, 1 personal day.
- Retirement: Save for your future with our company offered 401k
plan and pension.
- Pension: A company funded retirement credit up to $50,000
provided after 3 years of service
- Company-Paid Education Programs: Grow your career by taking
advantage of 50% discounts on tuition for selected coursesJob
DetailsJob DescriptionWe are looking for a Director of Business
Applications & Integrations that will be responsible to provide
leadership and oversight of strategy and operations for all
business software applications & integrations. The successful
candidate will be a dynamic leader, excellent communicator, have
demonstrable expertise in project management, and above all be
customer and team focused.Director of Business Applications &
Integrations Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for applicable testing, implementation & ongoing
maintenance activities for our third-party cloud-based
- Work with leaders across the organization to develop the
prioritized application roadmap ensuring organizational priorities
- Maintain effective relationships with application vendors and
ensure the attainment of relevant IT Service Level Agreements and
- Accountable for the management of the business application
- Innovate and optimize how the business interacts with software
to improve business performance and outcomes.
- Provides guidance, leadership and mentoring to Application
Services professionals (direct reports & peers).
- Explores innovations and trends in technology for institutional
- Responsible for the effective change management, communication
and coordination of application releases, updates & upgrades.
- Responsible for leading our organization through an integration
engine platform migration.
- For applications being developed in-house (largely using
Microsoft Power), ensuring adherence to the Software Development
Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Performs gap analyses and assessments to identify opportunities
for improvement with how our software enables business
- Operate as a key IT stakeholder and/or subject matter expert in
new software implementations or system migrations.Qualification
- Bachelors degree in IT required. Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in IT required with progressive
growth in responsibilities. Minimum of 3 years in a managerial
- Significant experience managing application vendors
- Experience with directly implementing new software, migrating
software solutions and/or developing software.
- Experience with directly managing IT M&A activity,
including due diligence and integrating acquired businesses onto
- Deep understanding of ITIL and ITSM.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform & ServiceNow.
- CPHIMSS, PMP, and/or SDLC certifications preferred.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred. Home Health / Hospice
experience a plus.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Troy , Director of Business Applications & Integrations, Executive , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!