Housekeeping Room Attendant
Company: Midwest Lodging Group
Posted on: May 5, 2021
As a housekeeping room attendant your responsibilities include
but not limited to:
- Obtain a housekeeping board from you housekeeping manager on
- Locate your designated housekeeping cart to use for the day,
make sure that your cart is stocked with all the amenities you will
need to complete your job for the day and restock as needed.
- Complete your guest room cleaning based on the brand and
management requirement including all stay over and checkout
- Maintain proper time requirement to complete each room.
- Complete any guests requests that are needed.
- Report any maintenance or repair issues to your supervisor or
management staff to be completed by the hotel engineering staff to
ensure guest satisfaction. Job Requirements:For this housekeeping
position you will also need:
- Must display excellent time management skills
- Must be able to deliver great customer service on every
Keywords: Midwest Lodging Group, Troy , Housekeeping Room Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!