Posted on: February 14, 2021
We are growing! Coming out of 2020 has been exciting for
ektello! Our customers are active, and we are gaining new
customers, so we are looking for someone to add to our IT Team! We
are seeking a Mid-Level to Senior IT Recruiter with a deep network
of application development Talent.
Check out ektello's website:
ektello is looking for a high energy, passionate individual looking
to work in a fast paced & growing environment. We need a
"go-getter"- someone who is self-motivated, has a little bit of
competitive spirit, ambition to succeed, understands the sense of
urgency and can be adaptable across multiple clients and positions.
We want someone looking for their next long-term career move to
join our team. ektello is known for keeping the promise of
professional development, professional training, and internal
professional growth. Promoting from within is a consistent, fair,
and rewarding practice that our organization is proud to partake
in. THE POSITION
- Manage full cycle recruitment process from sourcing to onsite
interviews, offers and closing candidates.
- Analyze client requirements by reviewing job descriptions and
- Develop creative recruiting resources to attract qualified
professionals interested in contract, contract to hire, and direct
hire employment opportunities in multiple locations.
- Interview prospective top-quality candidates utilizing both
standard and creative sourcing strategies: Networking, Referrals,
Internal Database, various internet sites, advertisements, social
media forums, etc.
- Format and present resumes to openings.
- Prepare candidates for interviews.
- Negotiate salaries and make offers to candidates selected by
- Proactively build an ongoing pipeline of qualified candidates
for critical and repeat positions to ensure future talent needs are
- Responsible to achieve individual quarterly goals; submits &
- Work closely with Account Management and Recruiters presently
on the team.
HERE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience in the IT industry,
specifically focused on application development, (i.e., Java,
- Technology knowledge (being able to discuss highly technical
positions with potential Talent)
- We are looking for someone who recruits with a sense of
urgency, while also producing quality.
- Must have experience working with MSP Programs and using VMS
- Knowledgeable with an ATS system; currently using
- Responsible for maintaining Candidate Database; entering &
updating all potential/active/inactive candidates - you believe in
meticulous candidate notes and know that excellent database hygiene
leads to accurate reporting.
- Must be an exceptional communicator, a great negotiator and
highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Must be resourceful to learn new things.
- Able to adapt recruiting methods across multiple clients and
- Competitive, driven, ambitious, resourceful, self-motivated
have succeeded with a large volume of orders.
- Be the Best
- Understand the Urgency
- Never Ever Give Up
- Have The Courage To Excel
- Make A Contribution
Position Type: Direct Hire/FulltimeCompensation Package: $50-60k
base salary with a competitive commission & bonus structureOffice
Location: 340 East Big Beaver Road, Troy, MIHours: Remote until we
can go back in the Troy OfficeStart Date: ASAP
Keywords: ektello, Troy , Technical Recruiter, Human Resources , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!