Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Company: Robert Half International
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Robert Half currently has an outstanding opportunity for a
highly-skilled and motivated Human Resources Assistant. The Human
Resources Assistant will be responsible for handling a variety of
personnel related administrative tasks and will provide clerical
support to the HR department and employees regarding human
resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures.
This opening is with an organization in the Troy, Michigan area and
is a long-term contract / temporary position.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Research the internet to uncover potential customers
- Maintain employee database records
- Assist with planning new employee orientation meetings
- Oversee office and administrative tasks - Confidential Documents
- General familiarity with Scanning Documents
- Well-founded grasp of Terminations
- Foundational knowledge in Administrative Office
- Comprehensive knowledge of Confidentiality
- Deep understanding of Communication Skills
- Practical knowledge of filing
- Experience with Employment Verifications
- Proven knowledge of Garnishments
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with
flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety
of tasks and projects
- Prior experience handling confidential business matters and
information with discretion
- Proficiency with office applications and software, as well as
Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Approachable and appropriate demeanor when interacting with all
levels of staff in a rapidly changing environment
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a
dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you!
Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by
the end of the week!
Keywords: Robert Half International, Troy , Human Resources (HR) Assistant, Human Resources , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!