Sr. SAP ABAP CONSULTANT
Company: Global Enterprise Tech Resources, Inc
Posted on: February 22, 2021
ROLE : Sr. SAP ABAP CONSULTANT Location : Troy, MIDuration :
Full time Duration : Full time Opportunity. 12+ Years' Experience
in ABAP Position Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain SAP design and technical specification
documents; assist in defining and documenting SAP Best
- Participate in the analysis of the business operations to
validate requirements and scope, suggest process improvements and
assist in effort estimation.
- Develop, test, debug, implement, maintain and document ABAP
code used in RICEFW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions,
Forms and Workflows) objects on an ECC 6.0 System.
- Assist with upgrades, new releases and monitor performance of
the technical objects BAPIs, BADIs, RFCs, IDOCs, LSMW, writing user
exits, BDC coding and interfaces.
- SAP ABAP/4 programming to generate Reports, Conversion Programs
to load data into SAP/Modify SAP data, Interfaces to connect to
SAP/Non-SAP using RFC, ALE/IDOCs, Output Programming using SAP
Script, Smart forms, Adobe Forms.
- Integration with Non-SAP systems using Web
- Develop Radio Frequency (RF) Programs using SAP Add On like
- Label generation using Zebra/SATO printers.
- Write and interpret technical specifications (received from the
Integration/Implementation team) in Microsoft Word.
- Coding according to specs.
- ALV Reporting
- IDOC Configuration
- Support existing SMARTFORMS
- Dialog programming
- Performance Tuning/HANA
- Enhancements (SMOD/CMOD/BTEs/BADI)
- Good functional knowledge on Logistics Modules
- Debugging/Defect Management
- Create test plans
- Perform technical unit testing
- Documentation Experience and/or Educational Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least 10 year experience in SAP ABAP/4 programming using:
SAP Script, IDOC, BAPI, RFC.
- Solid Experience with RFCs, SMOD/CMOD, BADIs, Enhancement
- Development and knowledge with the SAP PM/MM/IM/SM
- Ability to transform business function requirement into
technical program specs, and to code, unit test and debug
- Experience with BAPIs, BADIs, RFCs, IDOCs, LSMW, writing user
exits, BDC coding and interfaces. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Global Enterprise Tech Resources, Inc, Troy , Sr. SAP ABAP CONSULTANT, IT / Software / Systems , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!