Technical Delivery Lead (Telematics/IoT)
Company: HTC Global Services, Inc.
Posted on: April 30, 2021
HTC - A brief profileEstablished in 1990, HTC Inc., a CMM Level
5 company with headquarters in Troy, Michigan, is a leading global
Information Technology solution and BPO provider. HTC assists
clients across multiple industry verticals, offering turnkey
project lifecycle in, e-business, data warehousing, embedded
systems, ECM, SCM, CRM, and ERP solutions. HTC Inc. offers
ConnectIT, our Global Delivery Methodology that enables seamlessly
delivery of outsourced IT services. HTC has global delivery centers
across the globe. About the JobWe are currently looking for
Technical Delivery Lead (Telematics/IoT). We will consider
relocation for candidates with exceptional skills. COVID Remote
- Application Development/ Delivery, Cross-functional Technical
Collaboration, Customer Satisfaction Focused, Technology Issues
resolution, Telematic Architecture and Solutioning, IoT, Project
Delivery, Program lifecycle.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking - uses logic and structure
to address problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project planning skills - ability to
structure and execute a plan.
- Ability to manage people and lead.
- Demonstrated strength in meeting and workshop
- Ability to adopt a "client" perspective (Internal and
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to express ideas in a manger that helps to change
people's positions on critical issues.
- Ability to maintain responsibility and flexibility with others
to achieve common goals.
- Set objectives, assign tasks, allocate budgets and agree to
timetables for achieving intermediate and overall goals.
- Consults with internal departments to understand, define and
implement effective solutions including new functionality, feature
enhancements and code modifications ensuring the applications
technical architecture is optimized for stability, reliability and
- Collaborate with Product Management and business owners in
defining the Product Vision including strategies for utilizing and
managing incoming data.
- Provide technical direction through the outlining of "stories"
and sprints to the Connected Services development team supporting
the customer web portal, Liferay platform, architecture, technical
solutions and code.
- Automotive experience highly preferred. Benefits:HTC's
competitive package includes besides compensation Health, Dental,
Vision, Disability Cover, both Short and Long term, Life Insurance,
Flexible Spending, 401k and Paid VacationCandidates should e-mail
their resumes to Be sure to reference the job number and title in
the subject line. Relevant degree or its foreign equivalent is
required.EEO/M/F/V/H - provided by Dice
Keywords: HTC Global Services, Inc., Troy , Technical Delivery Lead (Telematics/IoT), IT / Software / Systems , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!