Automotive and Retail Writer/Developer
Company: GP Strategies Corporation
Posted on: September 24, 2022
GP Strategies Corporation is a global performance improvement
solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management
consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies' solutions
improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative
and superior training, consulting and business improvement
services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients.
Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and
energy industries, and other commercial and government
GP Sandy, a division of GP Strategies engages a wide variety of
professionals to design and develop performance
improvement/marketing programs for the Automotive OEMs.
The Automotive Product Writer will develop product and sales
process training materials for use by dealership sales consultants.
This is a full time (not freelance) position in our Troy, MI
- Meeting with client and internal subject matter experts.
- Coordinate the development with graphic designers and web-based
- Develops dealership sales process and product training
materials following approved course designs
- Creates web-based training storyboards, including interactive,
- Develops vehicle walk-around presentations for use by
in-dealership trainers, including engaging activities
- Writes exam questions based on approved course objectives
- Assists in the course review process
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in an
editorial discipline (Technical Writing, Journalism, Marketing
- Ability to interface and work with team members and provide
excellent customer service skills
- Coursework or equivalent work experience in Product Brand
Marketing Writing, Instructional Systems Design, Training Content
Development is a plus
- Experience writing automotive product training materials is a
- InDesign, Articulate Storyline, or other publications software
experience is a plus
- Basic project management skills are desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
General Physical Requirements
- Sedentary Work-Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally
and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to
lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work
involves sitting most of the time.
- Physical Activities-Sitting, reaching, typing, grasping,
talking, hearing, and repetitive motions.
- Visual Acuity-Close visual acuity to prepare and analyze data,
view computer monitors, and read.
- General working Conditions-Inside environmental conditions with
protection from outside elements.
This Position Description is intended to describe the essential job
functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of all supplemental duties,
responsibilities, or non-essential requirements.
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Technical and Professional
USA 100 GP Strategies Corporation
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Aug 12, 2022, 10:06:06 AM
Keywords: GP Strategies Corporation, Troy , Automotive and Retail Writer/Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!