ADAS Resident Engineer (Automotive)
Company: Alten Technology USA
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Job Title: ADAS Resident Engineer (Automotive)
Location: Troy, MI
Job Type: Fulltime, Onsite
We're ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides
solutions for engineering, technology, and product development
projects. For decades, we've been helping our clients develop
products that are changing the world, from the efficient heavy
truck of tomorrow to a fully autonomous electric taxi. Our team of
more than 400 people works across industries including automotive
OEM, tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicle, new
energy, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different
industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways,
ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing
product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering
and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group
operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa
and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of
whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle
and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting
to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people
passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world's most
technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking
care of our employees, building relationships, and providing
opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer
comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including
medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer
matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship
to help you take your career to the next level.
The Resident System Engineer leads the resolution of technical
issues in a proactive manner within client. He works closely with
the Product Technical Leader, the Program Manager, and the R&D
The Resident System Engineer will:
- Co-Facilitate subsystem/component Product Development Team
- Co-Facilitate design reviews.
- Co-Facilitate Peer Reviews.
- Supports related system Peer Reviews (i.e., HMI, Fascia
interface, CAN, wiring harness, etc.).
- Complete Component Technical Specification for their subsystem
or component when required by the eSOW.
- Initiate change requests as appropriate.
- Incorporation of product and process design best practices and
- Initiate the root cause analysis activities:
- Pull CAN (Canoe/CANalyzer) traces and bus queries,
- Use various tools such as STZ box and Epiphan.
- Execute test plan designed by the greater team.
- Update JIRA tickets as required
- Release Concern and Alert in WERS.
- Release Calibration files in IVS.
- Support assembly plant or Tier 1 build events and development
- Update vehicles with latest production intent components and
- Inputs answers into Vehicle Incident Non-Conformance Record
system (Lead reviews and
- Assist with the resolution of system issues.
- Bachelor's degree in [Electrical Engineering / Mechanical
Engineering / SW Engineering] or more advanced.
- 3 years' experience within ADAS industry
- Experience in cameras, ultrasonic sensors, Radars, and domain
Keywords: Alten Technology USA, Troy , ADAS Resident Engineer (Automotive), IT / Software / Systems , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!