Sr. Systems Administrator/OPEX
Posted on: January 24, 2023
V2Soft ( ) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield
Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and
Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance
technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our
customer's true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We
are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe
it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we
Job Title: Sr. Systems Administrator
Experience Level: 5-10 years
Skills & Job Responsibilities;
System Administration and Monitoring
- Provides software support through upgrading, patching, trouble
shooting, and installation.
- Perform testing and monitor for quality assurance.
- Coordinates product installations with an implementation
- Provides technical and product support to product owners and
- Responsible for documenting, tracking and reporting on all
outstanding vendor issues
- Identify trends and patterns of outstanding issues, reporting
to the vendor and/or various teams as necessary.
- Responsible for incident and problem Management. Project
Delivery and System Analysis
- Provide operational subject matter expertise on process
re-engineering initiatives and projects with third party
- Participate as a system SME in project related meetings.
Handles Escalated Helpdesk Support Issues
- Responsible for analysing non-routine problem-solving inquiries
that are highly technical in nature.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software and connectivity problems,
including user access and component configuration.
- Provides solutions for escalated software related
- Escalates incidents in a timely manner and involves appropriate
personnel as required.
- Independently diagnose and resolve complex problems or
- Accurately assesses the reported situation and provides
detailed statistics in a timely manner. Skills
- Proven process design and implementation experience with
ability to integrate people, process and technology to deliver
measurable service improvements.
- Results-oriented, able to quickly sort through information with
limited or no supervision.
- Experience working collaboratively with various groups with
potentially disparate objectives and vendors.
- Experience with process automation solutions.
- In-depth banking system & product knowledge as well as banking
industry standards and federal regulations.
- Strong project management skills managing the full project life
cycle with system implementations and managing vendor
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and
- Working knowledge of writing SQL Scripts
- Experience developing business processes and
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours and be on call
for evenings and weekends as needed.
V2Soft is an Equal Opportunity Employer ( EOE).
- to view all of our open opportunities and to learn more about our
Keywords: V2Soft, Troy , Sr. Systems Administrator/OPEX, IT / Software / Systems , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!