Lead IT Delivery Manager
Company: Flagstar Bank
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Responsible for leading a project team through the
implementation of highly complex, large-scale, strategic IT and
business corporate initiatives. Plans, directs and coordinates
activities of departmental technology projects to ensure that goals
or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed
timeframes and funding parameters. Has overall responsibility for
planning, directing and coordinating activities pertaining to
technology projects that may span multiple business units or the
- Works with businesses to gather requirements and scope large
scale and complex projects. - Facilitates the selection of the
ultimate solution for the business and conducts cost/benefit
analysis on the alternatives.
- Oversees the execution all aspects of the project
implementation for large scale corporative initiatives, which may
include: cost benefits analysis, work plans, functional and
technical designs, construction testing and implementation. Ensures
efficient and high quality installation of new software and /or
systems, and monitors all technical aspects of implementing
- Provides both verbal and written communications regarding
project status, risks, and issues, and makes recommendations on
project decision to Program Manager and Senior Management.
- Works with the business areas in the operational readiness
activities to provide support and coordination to ensure adoption
of new systems and business processes. -
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local
laws and regulations. - Completes all required compliance training.
- Maintains knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal
compliance policies and procedures. - Takes responsibility to keep
up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- Bachelor's Degree plus 10 years minimum experience, OR, 15
years of comparable experience required.
- Project Management certificate (PMP) from the Project
Management Institute (PMI) preferred.
- PMI member in good standing preferred.
- 10 years of IT business experience in project management
including development, implementation and maintenance of systems
preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms or 5
years of experience in managing moderate to large scale
- Proven ability to manage internal and external development
projects from inception to successful implementation.
- Strong project management skills with the demonstrated ability
to multitask and manage multiple small and large projects in a
- Strong understanding of the software development process,
including requirement gathering, analysis/design, development
tools/technologies, release/version control, contemporary testing
methodologies and deployment management.
- Strong proficiency with both Agile and Waterfall/SDLC
- Strong ability to coordinate and execute cross-functionally
with technical managers, business managers, SME's, customers,
- Ability to communicate needs and schedules, as well as ensure
that plans are in place and standards are adhered to.
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally and in technical
writing to all levels of the organization in a proactive,
contextually appropriate manner.
- Excellent ability in interpreting customer business needs and
translating them into application and operational
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management
- Demonstrated ability to coach other team members.
- Strong ability to influence those not within direct
- Proven ability to establish a high level of trust and
confidence in both the business and IT communities.
- Excellent ability to prioritize work by dividing time,
attention, and effort between current project workload and ongoing
- Strong financial analysis skills and familiarity with financial
- Strong ability to deliver presentations of complex information
to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to manage to a project budget.
For Internal use only: Job Band D
Keywords: Flagstar Bank, Troy , Lead IT Delivery Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...