Company: FastTek Global
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Sr. QA Analyst (Tester) Skills & Job Responsibilities: Job
- Reviews functional and design specifications to ensure full
understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identifies test requirements from specifications, map test case
requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develops, documents, and maintains functional test cases and
other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness
scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report
- Holds and facilitates test plan/case reviews with
cross-functional team members.
- Identifies any potential quality issues per defined process and
escalates potential quality issues. Isolates, replicates, and
reports defects and verifies defect fixes.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local
laws and regulations.
- Completes all required compliance training.
- Maintains knowledge of and adhere to our internal compliance
policies and procedures. Takes responsibility to keep up to date
with changing regulations and policies. Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree plus 7 years of QA experience including 3
years of automated testing experience preferred, OR 10 years of
comparable work experience.
- ETL Datawarehouse testing, and SQL are highly desired.
- 7 years of experience in quality analysis or other analytic
role, or 10 years of comparable experience.
- 3 years of experience with software development methodologies
(i.e. Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.) and software process
- 3 years of experience in automated testing preferred.
- Excellent knowledge in software quality assurance and system
- Ability to translate technical requirements to test plans.
- Proven strength in building, writing, and executing test
- Strong experience with web services, executing calls and
interpreting responses (SOAP and REST).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability
to apply root cause analysis.
- Ability to communicate verbally and non-verbally and in
technical writing to all levels of the organization in a proactive,
contextually appropriate manner.
- Proven ability in interpreting customer business needs and
translating them into application and operational
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables with a proven
ability to prioritize work by dividing attention and effort between
current project workload and ongoing support tasks.
- Proficient in IT standards, policies and procedures. Backend
database testing in Oracle/Microsoft SQL environment includes
validating stored process, jobs and triggers.
- Ability to think through workflows and the characteristics that
make each workflow different.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong business process understanding. Experience Level:
Keywords: FastTek Global, Troy , QA Tester, IT / Software / Systems , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...