Lead Software Test Engineer
Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Lead the test plan development and test cases for bench
- Establishes and aligns the Software Test Plan based on the
Master Test Plan & Strategy.
- Ensures feasibility of the Software testing
- Ensures the application of the project test strategy in
Software test teams (incl. Software Test Process).
- Defines and deploys the Software Test Resources (Engineers &
Environment) as per Deployment Plan.
- Supports the design of the Software Test Environment.
- Approves the Software Test Specification.
- Freezes the content of the Software smoke test with cross
functional team discussion.
- Provides a Software Test Report, to be shared also with
- Closes the Software test activities.
- Defines, tracks and reports of KPIs (Software Test Status) in
his/her area of responsibility.
- Continuously identifies areas for improvement, defines measures
and ensures implementation in his/her area of
- Develop and release all relevant verification engineering
deliverables in compliance with Global Product Engineering Process
(GPEP) and customer expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Electrical, Information
Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience: 7+ years in SW Testing
- Expertise in verification/ testing, debug & Triage and test
- Experience in Designing, implementing, and automating high
quality test code (C/Python a must)
- Knowledge of Test Management and Strategy for Integration and
- Demonstrate strong understanding of ASPICE/ ISO-26262 process
and follow ASPICE/ ISO-26262 process for software test and
establish test criteria and bi-direction traceability between
software architecture design, interface specification,
requirements, and test cases.
- Experience diagnosing HW/SW interactions
- Experience developing Test Automation
- Strong Knowledge of Integration and Qualification Test Tools,
ex. Cantata, VectorCAST
- Knowledge of Vector Tools like CANoe, vTestStudio,
- Experience on data acquisition systems (analog and digital data
filtering and logging) and post processing of information
- Basic knowledge of Development and Debuggers Tools
- Basic understanding of Electrical Schematics
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR Fundamentals (e.g. base vs. application
software, software component vs. compositions, etc.)
- Basic understanding of Real Time Operating Systems Concepts
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Troy , Lead Software Test Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...