Senior Commercial Litigation Legal Assistant
Company: Special Counsel
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Special Counsel is currently recruiting for an experienced
Senior Commercial Litigation Legal Assistant. Candidates with these
skills are frequently in high demand and we are actively recruiting
to find the top talent in the Detroit Legal Market. If you have 6+
years of the related experience outlined below we want to get your
resume asap. Required Qualifications:
- Experience supporting multiple Senior or Partner Level
Attorneys while helping them balance multiple complex trials.
- Proficient with calendaring, docketing, scheduling both expert
and layperson depositions and working with service of process and
copy service companies.
- Superior proofreading skills and the willingness to take a
grammar, spelling and or punctuation test online.
- Experienced with requesting medical records, employment
records, police reports and depositions.
- Experienced with inputting attorneys or paralegals billable
hours and expense reports.
- Demonstrated ability, if asked, to handle and coordinate
domestic travel plans for the attorneys. Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Special Counsel, Troy , Senior Commercial Litigation Legal Assistant, Legal , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!