Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Entry Level (No Experience Required)
Education Desired :
High School Diploma
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll
have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and
relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented
people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is
open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all
About the team
The Setup & Pricing Trust is looking for a Coordinator, who will
perform a variety of functions within Operations, using trust
systems and other computer applications. The Coordinator must
communicate effectively with a variety of constituents, both
internal and external, including Trust Administrators, investment
managers, brokers and clients.
What you will be doing
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Asset Setup & Pricing Coordinator
* Receives requests from customers to create a new security
setup based on the type of security.
* Initiates and monitors incoming and outgoing security setup
requests via APEX from our pricing vendor.
* Quality review is performed on each new setup request.
* Reviews the Bloomberg portal for accurate information needed
to create new security.
* Monitors all workflows and request queues (QForms, Sharepoint,
Email) and responds within the defined service level standard.
* Monitors e-mail for directions applicable to processing on
* Reviews operational controls and procedures for adequacy and
* Assists other team members in the completion of their
responsibilities and assists with any other ad hoc requests as
* Participates with other team members in reviewing and
assessing current practices and procedures.
* Participate in monthly storage procedures for department.
* Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
* Minimum of 2 years of directly related financial experience,
as described above
* Minimum of 2 years' experience working on OCR or other
document imaging or character recognition software.
* Associate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related
field Candidates without an Associate's degree will be considered
if they possess a High School Diploma/GED and 3 years of directly
related financial experience
* Ability to type 37-40 WPM with 90% accuracy
* Must be able to proficiently process 95% of plan forms with
little to no assistance
* Must show a clear understanding of procedures while processing
* Ability to understand, follow and teach detailed procedures to
* Must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task and meet
* Strong attention to detail
* Able to work in a clean room environment
Added bonus if you have:
* 3 years of experience working with OCR or other document
imaging or character recognition software
* Understanding of information flow through FIS network
* Solid understanding of the financial services industry
* Previous experience processing financial transactions
* Previous Quality Control experience
* Moderate understanding of the PSREXPAG and DocXP
* Ability to accept positive constructive feedback from
What we offer you
* A competitive salary and benefits
* A variety of career development tools, resources and
* Time to support charities and give back in your community
* A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your
lifestyle and wellbeing
* Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
* A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all
personal information that we process in order to provide services
to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects
personal information online, please see the Online Privacy
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information,
national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here
supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply.
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be
required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this
job description care was taken to include all competencies needed
to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans
with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of
the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA
reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests
will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a
relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment
agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies
which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible
for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our
employees, or any other part of our company.