Company: Personnel Management Inc.
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Live where you work for free!!! No commuting
expenses or dealing with rush hour traffic! No rent and minimal
utility expenses! Uptown Square Apartments is currently seeking an
experienced, outgoing and friendly Maintenance
The Maintenance Technician is
responsible for maintaining and repairing?the physical assets of
the apartment buildings. The right candidate?must possess the
ability to?complete emergency service requests at an apartment
community?immediately,?and all?standard?service requests within
24-hours, excluding weekends.
particular Maintenance Technician must
live on-site in a company-provided apartment, in return for
being available to respond to after-hours emergency calls on a
rotating basis.?This position requires the ability to complete all
work orders assigned according to company policies and
Maintenance Technicians?are required to have an
communication, bloodborne pathogens, pool contamination,
hand tools, electricity, fire, ladder,
and lock-out safety. We are looking for?team players?who
are friendly,?skilled,?diligent, and
Additional job responsibilities:
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and
- Ensuring the quality and quantity of work; always maintaining
high standards. ???
- Meeting service request deadlines.
- Maintaining company vehicle (if applicable), and vehicle
- Monitoring inventory of the most commonly used parts to ensure
an adequate stock.
- Assisting with snow/ice removal, as required.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate?with
residents and co-workers.
- Ability?to lift at least?80 pounds.
- Experience with water softener repair, if
- Ability?to meet the physical requirements of the position, such
as climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing,
squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of
- Experience with drywall, painting, caulking, and grouting
- Experience with windows, doors, appliances, faucets, garbage
disposals, and door lock repairs and replacements, as well as
carpentry and ceramic tile installation.
- Some general electric and plumbing experience
- Ability to repair?and replace gutters and
- HVAC experience and Certifications strongly
- Must have own transportation.
- Knowledge of swimming pool maintenance.
- Open to change and able to multi-task in a fast-paced
- Ability to live on-site?in a company-provided
apartment, in return for being available?to respond to?after hour's
emergency calls on a rotating basis.
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful
circumstances, such as last minute deadlines or other difficult
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Must possess a dependable means of transportation and valid
This position requires you to enter occupied
units; therefore employees are required to be honest and
trustworthy with a satisfactory background. A valid driver's
license and reliable transportation will
be required as this position will entail the operation of
a personal and potentially a company vehicle.
We offer our Full Time Employees:
- Comprehensive benefits packages, including 401k plan with
substantial company match
- Generous paid time off plan
- Competitive compensation program
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Great working environment
- Free apartment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek
diversity in our workforce. We recruit qualified candidates and
advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Licenses & Certifications
- EPA Univ
- EPA III
- EPA II
- EPA I
- Cert Pool Operator
Keywords: Personnel Management Inc., Troy , Maintenance Technician, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!