Enrollment Specialist - Preschool
Company: Creme de la Creme
Posted on: April 30, 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated,
sales-minded individual to join our Enrollment team. As an
Enrollment Specialist, you will work within the Admissions and
Marketing department to provide outstanding customer service to
prospective parents as they inquire about Cr--me de la Cr--me as a
possible childcare provider for their child. This Enrollment
Specialist position is the first point of contact for most of our
prospective families. You will be responsible for establishing a
first impression of Cr--me de la Cr--me and our company's Core
This position is based at our offices in Troy, MI, where you will
be an integral part of our Enrollment team. This is a full-time,
hourly position. Estimated hours of operation will be 9:00 am -
6:00 pm, Monday-Friday.
We understand that people gain skills through a variety of
professional, personal, education and volunteer experiences. We
encourage candidates to review the key responsibilities and
qualifications below. If you believe you have the transferable
skills necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of this role, we
encourage you to apply.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be the first point of contact for prospective families, by
responding to phone calls, web chats, emails and web-based interest
- Schedule tours of local schools for prospective families.
- Engage prospective families at every stage of the pre-tour
pipeline, with the goal of transforming leads into completed
- Collaborate with the local schools to provide a smooth
transition from initial contact to tour.
- Manage leads with Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems.
Familiarity with system not necessary and training will be
- Provide excellent customer service to every prospective
- Meet or surpass Key Performance Indicator metrics (KPIs).
- Other duties assigned as needed within the Admissions and
- Responsive and timely
- Self-motivated with an ability to multi-task and independently
execute and prioritize workloads.
- While not required, a background in Early Childhood Education,
Child Development, Family Studies, Child Care/Daycare, and/or
Preschool is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication and customer service
skills with an ability to connect quickly and authentically to
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Outlook a plus.
- Attention to detail and great work ethic.
- Willingness to learn and be coached.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hourly wages: Competitive and commensurate with education and
- Benefits: Competitive package including healthcare coverage,
dental and 401(k).
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days.
The information contained in this document is not intended to be an
"All-Inclusive" list of duties and responsibilities of the job
described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills
and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended
only to describe the general nature of the job. Cr--me de la Cr--me
reserves the right to modify any or all job descriptions as it
becomes necessary or appropriate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively seek
applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our
community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a
For more information about Cr--me de la Cr--me, visit our website
Keywords: Creme de la Creme, Troy , Enrollment Specialist - Preschool, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!