LOOKING FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONALS!!
WORKING FROM HOME!!!!
- Will be handling about 50-80 inbound calls per day, sometimes
more and sometimes less, depending on how long each call lasts.
- This person will be responsible for handling inbound calls
pertaining to mortgage questions.
- Will receive questions from borrowers, insurance agents and
- When they are not taking calls on the mortgage line, they will
be taking calls on the insurance lines.
- The candidates will be cross trained to handle all calls
- The insurance questions will pertain to home owners insurance
and will be from borrowers, insurance agents and financial
- The CSR must be able to multi-task between various systems to
research and document the phone calls.
- The CSR has to respond quickly and accurately ensuring that
both our internal and external standards are being met on a
- Problem solving and problem resolutions skills are required as
well as the ability to handle all calls in a professional
- Outbound calls are also often necessary.
Shift - 11:30-8. Top 3 quiz
scores and participation will get dibbs on earlier
Customer, Service, data, entry, mortgage, insurance, call,
Top Skills Details:
call center, insurance, mortgage, data entry
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
MUST HAVE: - at least 6 months to a year of customer service
experience (call center experience is preferred, but will consider
retail candidates) - efficient in using a windows PC computer and
navigating their software system (super easy to learn) -
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We
also know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider
all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.