SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our Signal & Power Solutions segment,
Electrical Distribution Systems business group and is located in
- Reduce OEM vehicle year over year warranty.
- Review dealer repair orders daily-identify root cause and cause
- Contact dealerships for clarification when questions on a
Repair Order in order to bin repair order correctly.
- Pareto analysis of warranty using the Sufficiency Plan and
Repair Order (SPARO) report.
- Add comments and breakpoints to SPARO program.
- Make recommendations to customer for corrective actions.
- Work with Aptiv plants to implement corrective actions on Aptiv
related warranty claims. Drive corrective actions.
- Attend bi-monthly customer QRD meetings.
- Attend weekly team meetings with customer QRD, customer Plant
Electrical Coordinator and other participants.
- Ensure compliance with customer-specific requirements.
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- At least 3+ years' experience in automotive wire harnesses,
electrical distribution systems, related subject matter.
- Team orientated and extroverted.
- Strong Communication (written and verbal).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong and thorough decision maker.
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- Bachelors' degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Prefer prior Design Release Engineer or vehicle service
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental leave, etc.)
About Signal & Power Solutions:
Signal & Power Solutions leverages our heritage as a global
architecture provider and systems integrator to deliver the high
speed data and electrical power distribution systems required for
feature rich, highly automated vehicles.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and
creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv's success.
Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation,
pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique
abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings.
When you join our team, you'll get encouraged to think boldly,
express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don't just see the world differently; we work to
change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the
rules of what's possible in the pursuit of making transportation
safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than
160,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one
mission. Join the movement and together, let's change tomorrow.
Candidates for positions with Aptiv must be legally authorized
to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of
employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa
sponsorship is not available for this position.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or
any other characteristic protected by law.