Marketing Communications Specialist
Company: Tyler Technologies
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Tyler Technologies is seeking a Marketing Communications
Specialist to join our exceptional team. The Marketing
Communications Specialist will be responsible for creating and
managing multifaceted campaigns in our ERP vertical for the
purposes of enhancing brand awareness and Tyler market share. This
includes determining appropriate communication vehicles, writing
well researched content, providing creative direction to internal
teams, and managing the development of initiatives to
- Develop innovative ways to communicate marketing messages via
integrated marketing programs that include direct mail, email, web,
video, collateral, and that support tradeshows and events
- Ensure marketing messaging is consistent and drives the key
messages in an impactful way.
- Write copy for all of the above in a manner that is audience
appropriate, impactful, and that follows writing best
- Effectively interact with Sales or other internal clients, as
appropriate, in order to determine requirements and design programs
that meet campaign objectives.
- Utilize a metric-driven approach to determine which
campaigns/programs are most effective and leverage these learnings
to adjust future marketing activity.
- Project manage all the parts of their campaigns to ensure they
are delivered in a timely manner.
- Maintain and manage project schedules, approvals and other
project-related needs utilizing the Marketing Department's online
project management software.
- Obtain product or service information by interviewing, or
requesting such information from necessary parties including
internal division subject matter experts, or clients.
- Write product fact sheets, brochures, case studies, newsletter
articles, advertising, social media, and other material as
requested by the Marketing Manager.
- Minimum of 4-6 years marketing experience
- An understanding of marketing communications vehicles -
including email, direct mail, collateral, video, web, and
- Experience effectively managing a variety of marketing projects
- Strong writing skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent
- Technology/software industry experience strongly preferred;
public sector experience preferred
- Macintosh or PC skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- Experience with Adobe InCopy preferred
- An understanding of graphic applications, image/media files,
web media/interactive marketing, etc.
- A positive attitude with a desire to go above and beyond
expectations is key to the success of this role
Keywords: Tyler Technologies, Troy , Marketing Communications Specialist, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!