Revenue Cycle Sr Management Engineer Full Time Troy/Jackson
Company: Henry Ford Hospital
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Under limited supervision from the Transformation Consulting
(TC) leadership team, or other more senior transformation
consulting staff, the Senior Management Engineer is responsible for
the facilitation of multiple large department improvement efforts
and applies a variety of improvement methodologies (including
design thinking, agile, advanced analytics, human factors
engineering, Lean) and group management techniques to support
individuals and teams through improvement initiatives. Works
collaboratively with leadership to increase efficiencies, decrease
costs, reduce variability, reduce errors/defects, and involve all
appropriate personnel. Prepares reports and recommendations for
management and coordinates implementation whenever possible. This
individual may provide continuous improvement training, education,
and works closely with other TC team members to meet education
needs at all levels throughout the institution. May supervise tasks
of Student Analysts. Flexibility, innovation, and creativity are
necessary characteristics of the successful candidate. Individual
is expected to continuously learn and apply new continuous
improvement methodologies, and to spread successful innovation
through the institution.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A degree in industrial or related engineering, nursing,
business administration (with quality/operations improvement
emphasis), healthcare administration (with quality/operations
improvement emphasis), organizational development, human factors, a
science degree in a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience required.
- Equivalent industry training and experience preferred.
- Ability to manage, simultaneous assignments with potentially
conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable while still meeting goals
and due dates.
- Experience applying problem solving approaches.
- Growing base of analytical/technical, facilitative, and process
- Strong knowledge of effective data gathering techniques.
- Ability to thrive in a matrixed working environment.
Keywords: Henry Ford Hospital, Troy , Revenue Cycle Sr Management Engineer Full Time Troy/Jackson, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!