Mortgage Loan Processor
Company: Amerisave Mortgage
Posted on: May 3, 2021
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is seeking a Loan Processor to
join our winning team. We offer advanced technology and support
roles that enable our processors to easily manage larger pipelines
and earn lucrative bonuses that are paid out every pay period. The
ideal candidate has superb customer service skills and loves
working in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must be detail
oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
This is a work from home opportunity. We are growing fast and
this position is critical to fill ASAP. We are offering a $10,000
signing bonus, plus a guaranteed monthly bonus!
At AmeriSave, we're one team with one shared dream - to be the
best. We're dedicated to building an inclusive culture where
employees are empowered and supported to do their best work -
whether from home or in the office.
What we'll find at AmeriSave is that we don't just set you up
for success, we set you up to WIN. Team members are provided with
cutting edge origination software, CRM, marketing automation, data
reporting / analytic software, and leading mortgage application
technologies to help make more deals happen. Our culture at
AmeriSave is casual and fun, and we offer competitive compensation
AmeriSave is the company you've been waiting to work for!
- Responsible for a pipeline of 40-50 loans per month, both
purchase and refinances
- Review loan application package for completeness and accuracy,
reconcile application against system input
- Responsible for gathering required documentation from customer
and third parties in support of the loan approval decision
- Responsible for prompt, professional communication to
customers, loan officers & underwriters
- Responsible for calculating and analyzing income, assets and
- Utilization of AUSSIE and company procedures
- Establish an ongoing relationship by delivering best-in-class
- Minimum of 2 years mortgage loan experience
- Must be self-directed,motivated, and comfortable working in an
extremely fast paced environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, DU, LP, CRM
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Detail-oriented and demonstrate excellent decision making
- Excellent communication skills
AmeriSave is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Amerisave Mortgage, Troy , Mortgage Loan Processor, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!