Company: Beaumont Hospitals
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Perform radiological mammography exams, assist clerical staff in
the maintenance of records and files, and schedule appointments and
- Performs mammography exams, needle localization, and biopsy
- Assists in care and maintenance of facilities, equipment, and
- Maintains exam rooms, patients' waiting room and work area in
clean, orderly, and safe condition.
- Displays superior interpersonal skills with patients and
- Monitors patients during procedures to ensure patient
- Verify correct patient, correct exam, final verification, and
correct exam charge in EPIC.
- Reports any hazardous conditions or equipment breakdown
immediately to supervisor.
- Attends all required safety training programs and can describe
his/her responsibilities related to general safety,
department/service safety, and specific job-related hazards.
- Follows the hospital exposure control plans/bloodborne and
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all
patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a
professional, responsible, and courteous Hospital environment.
- Promotes effective working relations and works effectively as
part of a department/unit team inter and intra departmentally to
facilitate the department's/unit's ability to meet its goals and
- Maintains and pursues professional development per ARRT
Education / Training:
- ARRT registered in radiology mammography and current state
- Graduate of an approved two-year program preferred.
- Three to five years' general radiography experience
- Two to three years of current mammography experience
Certification, Licensure, Registration:
- AART registered in radiology mammography.
- Current state license.
Keywords: Beaumont Hospitals, Troy , Mammography Technologist, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!