Quality/ Reliability Eng Electrical / Electronic
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Transforming the Future with Convergence of Simulation and
Our client in Dearborn, MI is looking for a Quality/ Reliability
Eng Electrical / Electronic. This is a contract position.
What You Will Do:
- Monitor, prioritize and drive actions to address customer
Quality concerns from various sources, such as: Customer
Escalations, App Store Reviews, Executive Escalations, Social Media
Feedback, Technical Hotline, etc.
- Take a central role in resolving customer escalation within 30
- Ability to be Data-Driven and make thorough usage of all
Connected Vehicle Data.
- Ability to trace historical performance across all KPIs and
clearly depict issues affecting Quality Metrics.
- Utilize customer reported symptoms and root cause analysis to
create a connected data request to fully define problem scope.
- Be the voice of the customer to Enterprise Connectivity, and
the voice of Enterprise Connecitivty to the customer. Treat
customers like family, by ensuring proper and prompt customer
feedback from the inital input.
- Pro-Actively Drive investigations and engage with Product
Owners for proper triage and ICA determination and
- Provide solid documentation update on CRC Knowledge Base to
enhance 1st call resolution response.
- Utilize issue tracking database to determine if customer issue
is new or existing. Create new or update existing as
- Upon ICA completion, issue owner to be transferred to Core
Quality Group for thorough PCA (Permanent Containment Actions) and
PRA (Prevent Recurrence Action) evaluation
- Continue to support Core Quality Group upon any inquiries to
support the PCA/PRA efforts
- Propose methods to reduce unnecessary toil and manual work
related to customer escalation management.
- Ability and desire to take ownership of customer escalations
and ensure a customer confirmed resolution is achieved
- Keep proper track and throughput on each individual
- Provide a solid initial troubleshoot while also measuring
impact on the broader Vehicle Line population
- Acquire proper Product Owner support for a robust ICA (Interim
- Confirm full completeness /acceptance of JIRA/Ticket with Core
Quality Group before assigning it
- Submit monthly Quality reports for CSI and Quality Management
with action plans/detailed status
- A true passion for trouble shooting and thirst for gaining a
deeper understanding of multiple technologies across a complex
- Ability to understand/translate Customer Symptoms into
technical terms and narrow it to 1 or more specific Platforms, such
as: Vehicle, Mobile App, Cloud, etc.
- Keep a clear communication channel on daily work/activities
with Direct Supervisor/Peers, while maintaining resilience to
balance among daily/weekly new demands
- Ability to understand Customer Issues from around the Globe and
help Feature/Product Teams in translating into Design
- 2+ years of proven background knowledge/work experience on
Cloud-based systems (Connected Vehicles is considered a plus)
and/or IVI (In-Vehicle Infotainment) Systems is a must
- 1+ years of proven background/work experience with JIRA
- 1+ years of experience in handling Connected Vehicle related
- 1+ years of experience with querying and troubleshooting to
- Bachelor's in Engineering (Electrical Engineering is
preferable), Data Science or Related Fields of Knowledge
- Knowledge in Six-Sigma and/or Quality/Reliability tools - DoE,
Taguchi Methods, FMA etc.
- Green belt and/or Black belt is a plus
- Solid understanding of vehicle electrical architectures and
- High level of interpersonal skills to effectively communicate
with diverse people and cross-functional teams
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Additional Safety Training/Licensing/Personal Protection
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business "First"
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Free training on all Altair products
Why Work with Us:
Altair is a global technology company that provides software and
cloud solutions in the area of data analytics, product development,
and high-performance computing (HPC). Altair enables organizations
in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected
world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than
3,000 engineers, scientists, and creative thinkers in 25 countries,
we help solve our customer's toughest challenges and deliver
unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better
decisions, and turn today's problems into tomorrow's
Our vision is to transform customer decision making with data
analytics, simulation, and high-performance computing.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping our customers
integrate electronics and controls with mechanical design to expand
product value, develop AI, simulation and data-driven digital twins
to drive better decisions, and deliver advanced HPC and cloud
solutions to support unlimited idea exploration. To learn more,
please visit altair.com
Ready to go? #ONLYFORWARD
At our core we are explorers; adventures; pioneers. We are the
brains behind some of the world's most revolutionary innovations
and are not only comfortable in new and unchartered waters, we dive
headfirst. We are the original trailblazers that make the
impossible possible, discovering new solutions to our customer's
Altair is an equal opportunity employer. Our backgrounds are
diverse, and every member of our global team is critical to our
success. Altair's history demonstrations a belief that empowering
each individual authentic voice reinforces a culture that thrives
because of the uniqueness among our team.
Keywords: Datawatch, Troy , Quality/ Reliability Eng Electrical / Electronic, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!