Company: Tyler Technologies
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to support Build, Release,
Deployment pipelines and internal development infrastructure and
tooling for New World ERP and Tyler Parks and Rec Development
On our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop, evolve, and scale programs, tools, and processes that
automate tasks surrounding the software development lifecycle
- Improve and maintain automation of software CI/CD build,
release, and deploy pipelines.
- Troubleshoot complex environment, software, and workflow
- Install, maintain, and administer servers and software for
Development activities, including backups and OS/application
- Provide superior application and systems support to Development
and QA staff.
- Assist Development, QA, and Support teams with system,
database, technology, and deployment solutions.
- Aggressively pursue technical and professional development,
making use of internal and external resources to cultivate and grow
- Master department procedures and tools for tracking and
reporting requirements supporting the SDLC.
- Promote relationships between product teams to foster a strong
DevOps culture of shared responsibility, efficiency, security, and
To excel with our Team, you bring:
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent
- Three years of experience in either development operations,
system administration, or software development preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong ability to learn new technology independently and
- Strong ability to research complex technological problems alone
and in collaboration with others, formulate recommendations, and
build technically sound and scalable solutions.
- Solid powershell scripting for deployment and task
- Able to troubleshoot and understand build/deployment issues
(broken code, network issues)
- Basic understanding of C# programming and .Net
- Familiarity with build tools. Using Azure DevOps and or
Teamcity. GirHub experience is a plus
- Understanding the important of source control. (Code check in,
branching and merging)
- Able to communicate and explain complex technical issues to
Keywords: Tyler Technologies, Troy , DevOps Engineer, Other , troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!