Hardware Design Engineer
Company: Valeo, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future?
Join us and take part in the autonomous and connected car
revolution at Valeo!
As a Hardware Design Engineer you are accountable for
eliverables to ensure the success of the project. You are
responsible for the design, integration and/or validation of
products or blocking points, and functionally report ot hte
Hardware Design Leader.
- Perform activities in compliance with Hardware Metier
- Review Internal requirements, Customer Requirements,
- In charge of the robust design / validation in line with the
- Support technical architecture and standards assignments
- Follow and update Standardization rules
- Support design reviews
- Support prototype builds
- Support Hardware Metier R&D and production test bench
- Responsible for design or integration or validation of
- Carry out Hardware Metier design simulations/Schematic/
- Carry out Hardware Metier design calculations including worst
case/statistical and thermal studies
- Carry out Hardware Metier unitary and integration tests
- Management follow-up
- Reports to the Hardware Metier Design Leader the progress of
- Identify and Escalate risks
- Request for quotations
- Support writing of technical offer and associated risks
- Support feasibility studies (simulations, layouts,
Let's talk about you...
You have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering,
Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electromechanical
or Mechatronics Engineering, Robotics Engineering or another
relevant area of engineering.
You have two to five years' experience in Hardware Design and
Engineering, preferably in the automotive industry.
You have excellent communication skills, both written and
verbal, and an attention for detail.
- You are proficient working autonomously in an onsite or remote
setting, without supervision, and able to complete tasks accurately
and on time.
Thanks to its strategy based on innovation, Valeo is at the
heart of the three revolutions that are revolutionizing the
automobile: the electrification of the vehicle, the advent of the
autonomous and connected vehicle, and the development of digital
mobility. Revolutions that Valeo has anticipated and that are today
synonymous with great career opportunities, including abroad! At
Valeo, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and the
energy of its talents. Would you like to live new technological and
human adventures? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees in 33
Keywords: Valeo, Inc., Troy , Hardware Design Engineer, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!