Company: Cedarbrook Senior Living Management
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Responsible for aspects of local and state compliance processes
and procedures as it relates to resident nutrition, scheduling,
point of sale, menus and compliance binders within multiple
Cedarbrook properties. Is proficient and instructs managers how to
use software programs to ensure the correct menus are printed and
available for residents based on diet restrictions. Educates
residents and/or senior living team members in principles of
nutrition and modifications for normal diet. Performs routine
skilled nursing assessments and follow up responsibilities without
training or direction. Is responsible for the accuracy of all menus
and food being served to residents. Assures a high standard of team
member handbook policies, procedures and training. Provides
excellent customer service and hospitality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides training on special diets as needed and follow up to
maintain a professional work force.
- Ensure all services to residents are conducted in a highly
professional and efficient manner.
- Ensure a safe working environment and attitude on the part of
all team members in areas of responsibility.
- May assist with interviewing, selecting and training.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must be a Registered Dietitian (RD), Registered by the
Commission on Dietetic Registration on the Academy of Nutrition and
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Dietetics from an accredited
college or university, Master's degree preferred
- Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics preferred
- Minimum of one-year experience
- Senior living or healthcare experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Registered Dietitian Required
- ServSafe Manager Certification required within 6 months of
- ServSafe Michigan Allergen Certification required within 6
months of hire.
- Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) optional.
- Certified Food Protection Professional (CFPP) optional.
- Driver's License required.
Keywords: Cedarbrook Senior Living Management, Troy , Registered Dietitian, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!