We Are Hiring
What You Will Do
Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and
communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
American Red Cross (ARC) CPR for Professional Rescuers card will be
accepted upon hire but renewal must be a BLS Provider card from
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Michigan Board of
Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension SE Michigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive
fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data,
or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only
to individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment
Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
Right to Work