Administrative Support Coordinator Full Time
Company: Henry Ford Hospital
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Performs a variety of administrative, project management, and
advanced secretarial support for an individual or department. Works
collaboratively to manage projects, and in the preparation of
meetings and presentations. Performs routine clerical
responsibilities such as opening and sorting mail, ordering office
supplies, assembling and distributing documents. Maintains
confidentiality of all sensitive information encountered.
- Ability to type documents with speed and accuracy and composes
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to work with statistical
information and budgets as required at a level normally acquired
through completion of one year of college or technical school with
a concentration on secretarial course work in typing, personal
computers, and related software.
- Approximately four years progressively more responsible
secretarial experience necessary to acquire an advanced level of
skill in general secretarial duties and overall knowledge of office
procedures, protocols, and related skills.
- Previous administrative experience in a health care environment
- Advanced knowledge of personal computers and software including
windows, word processing, spreadsheet, and graphics applications
necessary to prepare complex professional documents, presentations,
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and oral communication
skills necessary to interact with a wide variety of individuals in
the completion of the above tasks.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments.
- Excellent written communication skills for preparing
correspondence, reports, etc.
- Analytical skills to interpret data of a complex nature.
Keywords: Henry Ford Hospital, Troy , Administrative Support Coordinator Full Time, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!