Experienced Treatment Coordinator
Company: Smile Partners
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Smile Partners USA is looking for an experienced
treatment coordinator to join our friendly team!
We are looking for someone that loves working with patients to
achieve their smile goals with extensive knowledge in treatment
planning and financial arrangements using third party lenders when
needed. Our caring practice has been serving the area for over 10
years and we pride ourselves on the family-like atmosphere we've
created for both our patients and employees. If you have at least
two years previous treatment coordinator experience, love serving
patients and want to find a long term "fit" for your career, please
Full-time with access to full benefits!
Duties and Responsibilities include the
- Scheduling treatment appointments as soon as
initially authorized and after each subsequent confirmed
- Confirming services rendered at each
- Scheduling and rescheduling treatment as required
to appropriately manage the file.
- Requesting treating provide office to submit the
required documentation: chart notes, billing form and state workers
- Escalates unresolved Provider issues to appropriate
leadership / management
- Discuss treatment options, establish treatment
schedules, and prepare financial arrangements with patients.
- Enter and track patient treatment plans in the
Skills and abilities:
- Ability to work with others as a team to achieve
- Must be able to troubleshoot and problem
- Excellent communication skills (phone and
- Must be able to multi-task, follow procedures and
have good listening skills
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully,
an individual should have intermediate skills in Microsoft Outlook
and all other Microsoft Office business essentials. Experience with
Dental Software Platforms is a plus
- 2 years dental experience required
- Insurance verification
- Dentrix Experience
- Monday 8am-5pm
- Tuesday 8am-5pm
- Wednesday 8am-6pm
- Thursday 9am - 6pm
- Friday and Saturday alternating weekly 8am-2pm
This position is responsible for scheduling
authorized workers compensation dental treatment for the Dental
Care Coordinator Team.
- Dental knowledge of 1 year or more is required.
Ideal candidates would include experienced dental office staff and
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: 16.00 Hourly
Keywords: Smile Partners, Troy , Experienced Treatment Coordinator, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!