Commercial Account Analysis Specialist
Company: Flagstar Bank
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Commercial Account Analysis Specialist, as part of the
Commercial Services team, has the primary function to support
commercial account analysis functions throughout the month. The
Commercial Account Analysis Specialist coordinates the customer
billing process of fees for services provided, complete month end
statement production & disbursement, input processes for Treasury
Management customer billing and complete departmental reporting.
This position serves as primary liaison for TM customer facing
correspondent banking relationships and will be assigned project
roles as needed related to critical department initiatives such as
acquisitions, conversions, risk analysis, audit requirements,
workflow improvement, etc. Secondarily, the Commercial Account
Analysis Specialist will support the implementation activities and
provide ongoing relationship support for business customers. This
position will provide technical, operational, product and banking
support, as needed, to business customers.
- Performs customer maintenance related to account analysis
services. Maintenance includes maintaining closed account reports,
researching analysis fees, analyzing volume, reviewing error
reports, updating customer information and providing statement
- Complete monthly commercial account analysis which includes
analyzing data, posting billing files, maintaining analysis groups
and exceptions, generating analysis statements and posting
- Implements financial oversight and controls to ensure the
monthly customer billing is accurate and timely. Implements and
administers customer billing requirements as directed by Treasury &
Product Management and rate changes in a controlled manner on the
account analysis system ensuring appropriate change control methods
are managed and followed.
- Ensures ongoing compliance and monitors risk related to
products and services. Responsible for fraud monitoring. Performs
testing for system updates. Completes continued education and
training to keep updated on banking and payments industry.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local
laws and regulations. Completes all required compliance training.
Maintains knowledge of and adhere to Flagstars internal compliance
policies and procedures. Takes responsibility to keep up to date
with changing regulations and policies.
- High School Diploma, GED, or foreign equivalent required.
- 4+ years of Banking Operations/Treasury Management
- 3+ years of TM Payment and Services experience preferred.
- 3+ years of account analysis and billing experience
- Strong knowledge of treasury management products and treasury
management services experience (i.e. Remote Deposit Capture,
Positive Pay, ACH/Wires, on-line banking and Lockbox).
- Technical file movement, file conversion and analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially in Excel, Word, and
- Proven service orientation and excellent customer service
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to understand business implications of decisions.
- Ability to write business correspondence, reports and
- Process improvement, data mapping input, and bank account
reconciliation experience preferred.
- System knowledge; ACI, Weiland, and Fiserv products
For internal use only: Job Band H-Hrly
Keywords: Flagstar Bank, Troy , Commercial Account Analysis Specialist, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!