Accounts Payable Accounting Clerk
Company: Illinois Tool Works
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Hobart Service, an Illinois Tool Works Company, has been in
business for over 120 years and is the trusted source for
Commercial Food Equipment Service Solutions. We have over 1,700
associates nationwide who serve as valued partners to our
customers. Our employees are dedicated to providing the best
customer service, give back to the communities where they live and
work, and demonstrate the ITW values of Integrity, Simplicity,
Trust, Respect and Shared Risk.
Hobart service is seeking an Entry Level Accounts Payable
Specialist in Troy, OH. The AP Specialist will report to the
Accounts Payable Supervisor and will be focusing on ensuring
correct approval, coding, and matching of invoices/receipts, and
communicating with internal partners as well as external vendors to
resolve accounts payable issues.
- Charing expenses on invoices to the appropriate GL codes and
- Ensure correct approval, coding and matching of
- Communicate timely with internal partners and external vendors
to resolve accounts payable issues
- Assisting with special projects and other responsibilities as
assigned by Supervisor
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills
- Ability to enter data with high degree of speed and has strong
attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and standards
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Two years of college with accounting courses
- High typing speed and previous data entry experience
- Accounting in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job, online, and classroom training
- Safety-conscious work environment
Hobart Service is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
ITW and Hobart Service are committed to providing a healthy and
safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment,
Hobart Service is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses
and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online
application system process due to your disability, please contact
Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org to request
assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Keywords: Illinois Tool Works, Troy , Accounts Payable Accounting Clerk, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!