SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This internship position is part of our Corporate Function.
Aptiv is currently looking for a Graphic Design Intern for
Summer 2021. In this role, you'll be responsible for collaborating
with our Marketing Communications team on projects that include
developing graphic content for web, social media, internal
communications, event graphics and other design projects as
- Provide graphic design support for social, web, video and
- Collaborate with the Marketing Communications team to produce
various graphic assets in a creative, fun, fast paced, and high
- Follow creative direction to ensure cohesive branding and
- Participates in critiques and engages project
- Ability to manage workload priorities while working on multiple
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications):
- Actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and
pursing a Bachelor's degree in a related field of study at the time
the internship begins. Preferred major in Graphic Design.
- Junior or Senior year level graphic design courses.
- Current GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- Availability to work 40 hours/week for a minimum of 12 weeks
during summer months.
Your Experience and Strengths:
- A compelling online portfolio of graphic design work is
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with a drive for continuous
learning and skill development.
- Knowledgeable of current print, web/digital and video design
- Understanding of brand identity.
- Demonstrates a high degree of creativity and ideation through
the understanding of design principles including typography, color,
images, and composition.
- Strong conceptual thinker.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and organizational
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience with media equipment to generate still photography
and video a plus.
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and
creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv's success.
Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation,
pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique
abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings.
When you join our team, you'll get encouraged to think boldly,
express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don't just see the world differently; we work to
change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the
rules of what's possible in the pursuit of making transportation
safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than
160,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one
mission. Join the movement and together, let's change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or
any other characteristic protected by law.