General Office Associate - Saks Fifth Avenue
Company: Hudson's Bay Company
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A towering strength in achieving and exceeding goals, requires
limited coaching to achieve targeted resultsWhat This Position is
Under the direction of the General Office Manager, the General
Office Associate is responsible for the daily operations of the
Who You Are:
- A towering strength in achieving and exceeding goals, requires
limited coaching to achieve targeted results
- You are a respected and proven thought leader with a
quantifiable track record of success in delivering results within a
large complex organization
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including
new and novel ideas
You Also Have:
- 2 years in a customer service environment is preferred
- Must be detail oriented and very organized
- Computer knowledge is a must
As The General Office Staff, You Will:
- Process morning cash entry from previous day's sales
- Tracking and processing of incoming customer packages
- Fielding store calls as the operator
- Process customer bill payments
- Opening the store: safe, controller, registers and distributing
- Counting register and petty cash
- Reconcile Saks and 3rd party chargebacks
- Resolving customer issues i.e. researching bills, lost
- Working with associate inquires
- Processing of daily bank deposits
- Maintaining registers and updating systems
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit;
think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from
retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees
(including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to
reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be
individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection
process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to
the materials or processes to be used.
Keywords: Hudson's Bay Company, Troy , General Office Associate - Saks Fifth Avenue, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!