Patient Services Specialist II Full Time Troy/Jackson
Company: Henry Ford Hospital
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This position is responsible for responding to patient inquiries
regarding healthcare accounts receivables across a multi-facility
integrated healthcare delivery system; which includes all billing
associated with Henry Ford Health System hospitals, outpatient
clinics and employed physicians.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Associate's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or
related fields preferred.
- Three years of experience in healthcare revenue cycle
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, supervisor,
- Ability to work independently.
Keywords: Henry Ford Hospital, Troy , Patient Services Specialist II Full Time Troy/Jackson, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!