Sr. IT Infrastructure Engineer
Company: Konica Minolta
Posted on: July 20, 2021
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta
Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT
services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide
variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice
for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and
progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered
has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior
quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on
technical training on the most relevant technologies in the
industry and career path advancement in all levels of the
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a
rewarding career with All Covered!
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a
Sr. Systems Engineer!
The priority focus of the Sr Systems Engineer
is on client project implementation. By applying deep technical
skills, ensure successful rollout of client projects involving
development and analysis of technology environment.
- Participate in successful completion of project work including
analysis, design, development, documentation, and testing of client
- Perform quality assurance activities to ensure standardization
of best practices.
- Assist in the design and deployment of IT infrastructures and
protection strategies to support client business plans.
- Act as technical escalation point for Support Specialists and
Systems Engineers within market team.
- Implement network infrastructure and security policies that
promote client’s objectives.
- Maintain 74% overall utilization.
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Cisco Call Manager with Unity experience (2 years); ability to
manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support Call Manager 5.0 and
Unity Successful experience designing, installing and supporting
networks in multiple environments for multiple clients.
- Strong proficiency in configuring, deploying and
troubleshooting all of the following networking services: HTTP,
DNS, TCP/IP, VPNs, VLANs, VIPs, ACLs, Routing, Switching.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated experience implementing IT projects.
- Strong computer analysis and diagnostic skills with the ability
to implement quick and effective solutions to network
- Proven dedication to enabling continuous operations.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills,
conducive to team development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess valid and clear drivers’ license.
Reqts and Certifications
- 5 years network administration experience.
- 5 years operating systems experience (Windows, and/or Unix or
- At least one of the following industry certifications is
- MCSA/MCSE Windows Server 2003 or above
- Citrix CCA
- CCNA with Specialization (Security, Voice, Wireless)
- Apple Certified System Administrator (ACSA)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- SonicWALL: CSSA
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Troy , Sr. IT Infrastructure Engineer, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!